Derma Roller 0.5mm
If you are looking to up your skincare game a derma roller is the perfect place to start - it's the ultimate at-home tool.
It creates tiny micro-channels in your skin that give your skin super powers, like making it more bouncy, reducing the appearance of lines and making your pores less noticeable.
HOW TO USE 1. Clear skin and hands thoroughly.
2. Standing in front of a mirror, imagine your face is divided into sections; within these sections roll the area in a grid pattern, this will ensure you treat all areas of the face/neck. Avoid lips and eyes.
3. Hold the skin tight, in small sections roll back and forth 4-5 times. Then, lift the roller and change direction: roll up and down and diagonal one way then the other, repeat over each section of your face.
4. If you would like to treat your neck and décolletage, follow step 3, holding the skin tight and working in small sections.
5. After rolling, follow with a serum to suit your skin concerns, then moisturiser.
6. Sanitise your roller and leave to dry before storing back in case.
Skinsmiths Sanitising Spray sold separately.
HOW TO USE
1. Clear skin and hands thoroughly.